Mindfulness Teacher Training
We deliver the most comprehensive and advanced teacher training curriculum in Asia. Our 200 Hour Mindfulness Teacher Training Program sets the competency and high standards every mindfulness teacher should exhibit. Don’t settle for anything less than an IMTA Accredited Mindfulness Teacher Training Program.
What you’ll learn:
- Enhance your personal and professional life
- Evolve with your maturing personal practice
- Ground in the ancient roots of mindfulness
- Get briefed on the emerging science and latest research
- Apply various mindfulness tools for specific situations and needs
- Deepen your yoga practice with awareness
- Master the art of communication to strengthen relationships
- Develop the confidence to create classes and course curricula
- Hone your facilitation skills
- Receive professional mentoring during the year-long training
- Hold a safe and inclusive space for diverse groups
- Build communities and elevate lives
- Explore mindfulness facilitation as a career path
Opening 10-day Mindfulness Teacher Training
The first training focuses on deepening your personal mindfulness practice, establishing relationships, building community, and encouraging commitment and growth as a practitioner and teacher-in-training.
Mid-year 10-day Mindfulness Teacher Training
The second training focuses on further deepening your personal mindfulness practice, developing the skill to design and teach curricula, learning to hold a safe and inclusive container, and building confidence as a mindfulness teacher-in-training.
Concluding 5-day Silent Meditation Retreat
This culminating silent meditation retreat grounds your learning as we individually and collectively reflect on the previous year. You will be inspired to envision your future while paving your path in the present moment. You will teach an hour mindfulness class with a partner as your final observation/exam to complete your teacher-in-training requirements.
Both training modules are eleven days, ten nights, including arrival and departure day, with one day off.
The silent meditation retreat is six days, five nights, including arrival and departure day.
All in-person trainings and retreat will be held in Siargao Island at Lotus Shores Yoga, Surf, and Farm Retreat.
There will be reading and writing assignments, monthly meetings with mentor and pod throughout the year-long training (with the exception of January and July 2020).
- A minimum 2 years of regular mindfulness meditation practice
- Attended at least 1 mindfulness meditation retreat of a minimum of 5 days with a qualified instructor. More than 1 retreat is highly recommended.
- Attended a mindfulness course like Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
- Mindful Awareness Practices (MAPs) or equivalent